lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

Men At Work - Down Under

Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said,"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."
Buying bread from a man in Brussels
He was six foot four and full of muscles
I said, "Do you speak-a my language?
"He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich
And he said,"I come from a land down under
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."
Lying in a den in Bombay With a slack jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me
Because I come from the land of plenty?
"And he said,"Oh! Do you come from a land down under?
(oh yeah yeah)Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover."

Temazooooooooooooooooo :B
Si Se La Sabe Cante xD

Aqui Esta El Video =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew

6 comentarios:

Karina dijo...

olaaaaaaaaaa!!

:)


te adoro =*

Héctor dijo...

jajajja
tu ya moriste haste rato
perrita!!!!

xD

Gigi :) dijo...

Wenas!!!

aaah xq t rei d mi kaia :(

xananan

xD

ya sodacokin akuedate d ir a buskar el pase el lunes

xD

XAeLª!


:)

gonzalo dijo...

holi

Dav.id dijo...

Hola fabian!

Es buenisimo que puedas comprender el arte de comprender, muchos creen poder hcerlo, pero es el placer de pocos.

Pd: tambien soy de Chile

Saludos,

David

patitosiniestro dijo...

ketalka ke talkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xDD
:********************te quero mucho :D